You have seen this world before.


Create something with your hands first.


Assimilate your thoughts and congeal them.

Call upon Mercury, call upon the quicksilver of thoughts.

Make a review on the things you can't see.

Write a review on the things you can't speak, also.

"It made my blood quicken."
- The year is 2000

I think I have a hard time with other people, because I don't think I should get my thoughts close to their thoughts.

So. Take this number.

12

Great, thank you.

For a long time I thought I was hunted by the number 4. I later learned we can associate it with the planet Mars, the god of War, with stability, with mathematics, with nothing really that important apparently???

I call this the ink filled hole because I don't want to speak my thoughts, since I was small my thoughts were too confused, too tangled up in themselves, sentences upon sentences where I drop a letter and I drop a word and suddenly everyone looks towards me. Their brains collectively skip a beat, a bit like that needle on those record players. To the next topic.

200 words really don't seem like a lot when you just write them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog